Every time I sit down to write something it always ends up revolving around adoption, our potential new parenthood, babies, and the happy changes that means for our little growing family.
It makes sense I guess, since that's our current stage in life - lucky us. 
And I'm loving this part of things! 
But I'm still wracking my brain to come up with some part of our lives that isn't completely adoption related in the attempts to be a little more diverse and interesting. 
So far I have been unsuccessful.

Except that we are so excited for Christmas and our Christmas cards are almost all written and addressed and the shopping nearly done.
Also, Ryan shaved his beard. I sort of miss that look of rugged manliness. What I don't miss? The mustache up my nose when we kiss.
 I'm undertaking some serious spring cleaning without any regard for the current season. 
 I'm also loading up our freezers with all sorts of quick go-to meals (and treats) should the adoption thing happen quite suddenly so we will feel completely armed and ready.
And right now I am feeling this desperate and urgent need to baby-proof and get in perfect working order every single room in our house, I think they call this thing nesting and it is a beast! 
Any volunteers to upholster our coffee table?

You see what I mean? 
Pretty nearly every single aspect of our lives is already baby-centric.
It may all be a bit premature but at this point I just don't know how to turn it off.
Sorry we are a broken record these days. 


It's sort of crazy and incredible to think that we really will be parents someday. 




 
Top