“When we think we have been hurt by someone in the past, we build up defenses to protect ourselves from being hurt in the future. So the fearful past causes a fearful future and the past and future become one. We cannot love when we feel fear.... When we release the fearful past and forgive everyone, we will experience total love and oneness with all.” 

― Gerald G. Jampolsky


Here... if you're sitting in a room filled of people and asked, "How many of you wants to be in love?" I bet you wouldn't be at all surprised if most hands in the room shot up quickly && without hesitation HAHA! Whether or not we think about it on a daily basis, love is something we all want. In fact, most things we work toward in life are based on the idea of wanting love and acceptance. We want to be successful and well-liked, but, above all, what we all really want is to be loved. However, much as we all want it, so many of us are actually really scared to get it.
If you're lucky enough to be offered love, it doesn't always mean that you're going to welcome it into your life with open arms.  You may look at it from the corner of your eye, sizing it up and wondering whether or not you should take it. Why? Because you're afraid. Many people are afraid to love because they are afraid of getting hurt or they're afraid their not good enough or they're afraid they aren't capable of love themselves or they're afraid for reasons. Well I've never heard of or reasons that are uniquely their own


In the past I've struggled with accepting love in my life. Like everyone. I've had difficulty letting others get close to me. Why? Because I was afraid that, inevitably, they would hurt me. I was afraid of love.  During those times I was living in fear. I held back for fear of love's loss holding me back. For me, and for many others,  letting love into my life was really difficult. It seems silly because, when you think about it, who wouldn't want love? We all want it but, for a variety of reasons, it can sometimes feel like the hardest thing in the world -- even when the love itself feels so good. I've found that letting love in can actually require you to be brave, to open up to someone else in a way that you never thought you wanted to, and to believe that you can trust another person. Doing these things can be very challenging and, positive as love can be, the potential loss of it can also be very intimidating.
I know that losing love sucks and I don't disagree with that for a minute  *winks. Cliche as it might be, that old quote "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" really is true. Losing love can be terrible and terrifying, but does it mean we shouldn't love? Of course not! I understand from experience how hard it can be to open your heart and mind to the idea of love, but someone has made me realize that every second of love is worth it.  I've learned to let go of my fears and focus on the positive aspects of love because of this person. Who? Well guys, it's for you to find out. HAHA! And that the most important thing is to free your self from all these fears. Just let yourself fall in love again because it is the most wonderful feeling that you can experience in whatever circumstances.  Love is amazing. It's one of the best things in the whole world and it's not every day that it comes along and shines it's bright light on your world. If you're given the chance to love and be loved, take it. No matter how difficult it is, no matter what you have to do to make it happen, let go of your fears and let love in.
My point is : Well just like me, you may hit the jackpot. HAHA! If you do not let yourself to move on and fall in love again, how can you find your perfect one?  Don't be afraid. Drop Every Fear. Next time, just be wise enough to realize when to hold on to or to let go of a relationship.


P.S
Thank you babe! You've taught me and showed me many things.  You've taught me I can love, that people can care about me.  You showed me the feeling of being in someone's arms when they mean the world to you. The feeling of compassion.  So many wonderful things. Thank you for that.  Most especially you're the reason why I've learned to let go of my fears. You meant the world to me. You taught me so much, and I just want you to know, I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. You gave me something to be happy about. You gave me the meaning of what it’s like to know that someone actually cares. You truly are an amazing person. And no matter what, don’t ever forget than I am always here for you when you need someone, regardless of what the situation is.  I love you!
 
Top