"Every story has an end. But in life, every ending is just a new beginning"
-UPTOWN GIRLS (2003)

I refuse to acknowledge the fact that im no longer a teenager. lol! Im twen-teen ok,  hell-ooo! 



Today marks the official day I become an adult, I am no longer in my teenage years. How crazy is that? It’s crazy to think that. I mean… twenty. Shit. I won’t be a teenager anymore, lol. Even though technically I’m already an adult , I don’t feel like one. "Being twenty actually sounds like an adult. You become one. That’s weird for me". HAHAHA!  >:O
Now that I am starting a new decade of my life (HOLY SHIT! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!! LOLpeople keep telling me to grow up & act my age. It upsets me that people have decided that they know the best way to ride this roller coaster called “life” and insist on telling me to “grow up” or “start acting my age.”   Yeah, 20 sounds so mature, but my body and my mind are two very different ages and I’ll stick to listening to the one that doesn’t complain of aches and pains all the time.  Otherwise, I’d probably just end up spending all my time napping and bitching that everything is broken.
Being 20 doesn’t really mean much to me because i still feel 12 HAHAHAH :P but i guess i can live with that.  I’m still  a young- kid- at- heart.
Realizing that i’m not a baby, toddler, child, preteen, teenager anymore but an adult  is definitely strange. I feel like I have my whole life ahead of me & anything is possible if I set my mind to it. Right now, I see the person I hope to be and the dreams I wish to accomplish. I have this fire in me to go out and make my mark on the world and although I am confident in who I am, I feel as though I have a lot more exploring to do in what makes me ME! 


When i was little, i used to think being 20 was a BIGGG deal.. it was my ultimate goal to live till 20 LOL! Well now that I've reached my ultimate goal, i should set a new one right? how about 80 this time? :)

I’m excited! Part of me doesn’t want to be twenty, because it sounds adult and it’s the end of being a teenager – the later years of which have been the best years of my life without doubt. But the other part of me really does. I’m excited for whatever life is going to throw at me next, good or bad. I’m a strong believer that we all have a path set out before us, and I can’t wait to find out what mine is.
Honestly, I had an amazing twenty years &couldn't ask for more. My family, friends & my bestfriend they’re all so important to me, & you really have no idea. I’m thankful to have met all the new friends I’ve  made this yearThere are people who have taught me the significance of a true character. I’m blessed to have the ones I have in my life. The ones who are there. The ones who have helped me strive to be the person i am today.  And at the end of the day when everything is breaking, i’ll know who’s there to help piece it all back together.

I’ve come along way over the years. I’ve hit rock bottom and built myself on top of that. Every day I face a different struggle but its making me into the person I am supposed to be. I’m proud that I am standing where I am. I’m so lucky to have had the life I’ve had. I’m so fortunate, and so thankful for everything that I have in my life. I'm so thankful that I've met such an amazing person, my SOULMATE. my EVERYTHING <3  (you know who you are) .- the one that makes me believe in destinyThe one I want to spend the rest of my life with. He have turn my world upside down. Make me feel things I've never felt before. Make me smile & complete. The last twenty years have been outstanding. I look forward to many things that will happen in my 20′s like graduating from college, starting a real job, travelling, having my own place to decorate, getting closer to becoming the person I aspire to be & etc. For those that have encouraged, pushed, and have shown me love through my journey, I thank you. I believe we should all watch out for each other and show love, always.. Through it all, it’s been a beautiful life so far… I can’t wait to see what the future has in store. 
So bring on the next twenty. And I’ll make them even better!! :)
Photos were taken last Oct. 8 2012 :) the first -birthday surprise I've ever had. Actually this is an advance birthday celeb! To my best friend, thank you for always surprising me :D I love you.

 
Top