-when God works, it's always worth the wait.

Well, well I'm back on bloggin after (2 or 3weeks) of not posting anythinggg. HAHA! I actually miss this to death! alright,  I'm not slacking... lol! there're just some things that keeps me busy *wink*



Love is worth the wait. I'm talking about long distance relationships here . You will read a lot of articles saying that it’s impossible, stats being thrown about and telling you ‘facts’ of why it ‘won’t’ work.  A lot of people will put you down for it && you about it, you will even have a few family members staring at you and telling you that it’s far-fetched.
(Love from afar is a love of idiots.) is the common phrase that I’ve heard some people ‘suggesting’ to others. People whose loved ones weren’t physically there with them every day.

Oh well, the truth is" you won’t really know how it feels like until you’ve experienced it yourself" right?. The connection that you make with them is something special.. The conversations that you both have are things that keep strengthening yourselves together each day. You learn to appreciate the smaller things, the seconds, the time spent with them, no matter how small it may appear to be.


“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.” 


Yes, I’ve met a few people who had been a good to me & tried to get inside my heart , they tried to break all the barriers I’ve set. My heart wasn’t ready to love back then. I was afraid to get hurt. So I decided to take more time in preparing myself both mentally and emotionally. I decided to wait for that RIGHT person to come....at the right time. I knew back then that if I keep my hope's up & wait, everything will be worth it!  I kept telling myself "I'm going to love again and somebody is going to love me ,forever. At the right time".In the most unexpected time and with the most unexpected person, I became ready. That person turned my world upside-down.  The attraction was so strong. I was afraid. I was afraid that the feeling would be in-suppressible. And then it all happened. I wasn’t able to suppress the feeling. I fell & still falling in love . =>

GOD MAKES IT CLEAR THAT THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE WORTH WAITING FOR!  It’s really when you have faith to give, things will go the way that’ll make you as happy as you’ll ever be. Though there’s still a possible drift of events that might bring you to the point of giving up, still, it depends on your faith. Yeah it’s of no certainty, but there’s nothing wrong with believing. Having a positive outlook in life will bring good vibes.  In my case, dear God has shown a wonderful thing that had made me continue the journey.  Knowing that in the right place at the right time, the struggles are worth it!



DEAR You (you know who you are),

I want to be the best that I can be for you. I've waited so long to meet someone like you. So I'll do anything to make you feel special. Sorry that I’m not perfect, but please don’t give up on me; fight for me, show me that you care. Please, don’t leave me okay? No one ever sticks around long enough to let me open up to them. Show me that you’re scared to lose me and that you only want me.  I know that i'm difficult sometimes, but promise.... I’ll try my very best to make you happy, every day, for as long as you’ll let me. I’ll give you my all && give my best to make you smile. I want to be able to put my trust in you and feel like you’d never do anything to make me regret that. I'm always excited to spend time with you && us to be right next to each other, enjoying each other’s company, even if it’s in silence (kiligggg*).Well, sorry for being a little soppy sometimes, hahaha! :D
What we have is really amazing <3 ,  I don’t expect things to be ‘perfect’ all the time, but I want us to be able to get through anything that happens and to be pulled in every time, because I know it’ll strengthen us and bring us closer. I’ll never lie to you. I'll always be honest and faithful to you, all the time. I want to love and be loved, I want to really feel it. I want those silly, little things that solidify a relationship. What’s mere happiness in the face of all that, right? I want us to be real. I want something that’s concrete - I want us to last.
I don't care if our relationship is in long distance, for now...  I know you're worth the wait. If I die, I will wait for you, do you understand? No matter how long. I will watch from beyond to make sure you live every year you have to its fullest, and then we’ll have so much to talk about when I see you again…  
I’ll hold your hand and your heart. But most importantly, I’ll love you always, unconditionally, and completely.


 
Top