"Then, accepting the help of God and of God's signs, he allows his personal legend to guide him toward the tasks that life has reserved for him."
-Paulo Coelho


Do you believe in signs? Do you trust in fate? Do you believe things always happen for a reason? 
I mean, when you find a penny head-side up on the ground, do you feel you’re in for some very good luck?  How about that first robin in spring – does it fill you with hope?  Does seeing a big, beautiful monarch butterfly or the smile in a full moon make you feel that a loved one who has passed is watching over you? Does a brilliant rainbow in the sky beckon a pot of gold?


Do you think I’m crazy?!? HAHA!  If so, then I’m pretty sure you don’t believe in signs. But I do. I get involved in some of the weirdest situations you can imagine. Yes. I believe in all those things. Also, I started asking God signs every day. I keep myself open to the idea of signs. Ever since I could remember, I notice a lot pretty cool coincidences throughout my days. A lot of things seem to be linked, whether it be through dreams or normal daily activities/events. & they're pretty cool. When it comes to fate I figure we all have things that no matter how far we might go to avoid we will still run into until we face it and deal. 
More than once, out-of-the-ordinary things have happened to me && my best friend, We've wondered if we should take them as anything more than mere co-incidence or signs from beyond. You know: when we talk about random things, hear of a random topic, dream of something unusual or think of something/someone out of the blue and over the next day or two the same thing or person crops up in real life.Or happenings even more bizarre than that.  It creeps us out! HAHA* But I guess we're taking the right path.. things always happen for a reason.
"People break down into two groups. When they experience something lucky, group number one sees it as more than luck, more than coincidence. They see it as a sign, evidence, that there is someone up there, watching out for them. Group number two sees it as just pure luck. Just a happy turn of chance. I’m sure the people in group number two are looking at those fourteen lights in a very suspicious way. For them, the situation is a fifty-fifty. Could be bad, could be good. But deep down, they feel that whatever happens, they’re on their own. And that fills them with fear. Yeah, there are those people. But there’s a whole lot of people in group number one. When they see those fourteen lights, they’re looking at a miracle. And deep down, they feel that whatever’s going to happen, there will be someone there to help them. And that fills them with hope. See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, that sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"



I do believe in signs and I listen and look for them. Sometimes the signs, so to speak, leave goosebumps on my arms.I think they are there for a reason. I really do believe we see them for some purpose. Love what you have been seeing – and how it’s given you extra assurance right now. Life is awesome…and it will just continue to be on these new life adventures that are coming….TRUST GOD. HAVE FAITH IN HIM.
 
Top