Most people give up on their dreams not because of themselves but because of the people around them telling them they can't do it. Well, I am here to tell you to put your dreams and goals in your heart and never give up. If you truly believe you want something go for it because 10-15 years from now you are going to wish you did.

- DREAM BIG!



picture of a globe.Why? because I want to travel around the world before I die, and I want to do it with the person I love. To experience such adventures with someone I care for would be a wonderful opportunity; and it is one of my dreams to do so. It might be clichéd because everyone says that as their dreams, but this is important for me.

Guess I made the best decision ever. I am going to actually fulfill my dream of traveling the world, wink*  Too many times have I given up on something.  But that ends now. I will travel the worldI will learn as much as possible before and during. The key to happiness is having dreams. The key to success is making your dreams come true. Yes sure, I’m going to work for it.  Travelling the world  is my wildest dream. I see the world through pictures. I want to see all the wonderful places,the people, their cultures, their country, their food, the history, the city. It's simply wonderful!


 I want to explore. I want to make the most of every second. I know that one day this dream will come true. I'm not gonna do this alone cause luckily I found someone to share this dream with me.
Personally, I would say that the perfect person to travel with is my best friend.  Yes, my best friend and I want (dream) to travel around the world, well.... actually... we already have list of countries we want to visit && already started planning HAHAHA! We're not that excited lol!  She knows me so well, inside out & all my little idiosyncrasies, so no embarrassing discoveries HAHA!  She already knows that I have to have the window seat or how scared I am of spiders winks* We share many of the same tastes or generally just complement each other well. We're already an established team. Dream team! Taking loads of pictures, & make a scrap book will end up being one of your most valuable belongings in later years, something you can share with your grandchildren or look back through when you’re feeling down. 

Remember to put your plan together, write down your goals, be around positive people, change the way you think and never give up if you feel that you can do it. By going after your goals you will find what your talent and gift is. God gave it to you but you need to look and you will find what it is. It just might not be what you thought it was but you will succeed. It is called FAITH. Stick to your goals. The only thing stopping you is yourself. So,  get motivated and make your dreams come true.

 
Top