I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.





Who doesn’t make mistakes? Especially during teenage years. Well I’ve done mistakes in the past, && it makes me really sad that people makes a big bullsh*t about it.. They are telling the whole world how bad i am with how petty it is. . "When you do something good no one remembers, and if you did something bad nobody forgets." I'm not perfect and i don't claim to be. I am only human.. Sometimes in life we make the worst choices, we don't know the outcome that's for sure. But when you're caught up in the moment, it'll leave you with no choice but to face the consequences.  Mistakes, makes me human && it makes me stronger.


In every mistakes that we do, there’s always a value that you’ll achieve and learn to. The purpose of life is to not be perfect, but to perfectly make mistakes to grasp who you are. It allows you to utilize your intellectual freedom & to construct choices and become an individual of value. I have no regrets. That's my choice, i don't wanna  wake up everyday feeling so bad after the wrong choices i made instead i think it's better to toughen up and face it. I know along the choices i made i hurted people i really cared for, so for that i am really sorry.



All the scars from my mistakes are beautiful. They're the reminders that i've lived,  experienced life & survived. Scars are not meant to be hidden, but meant to be worn with pride. I’m not only thinking about physical scars but also those scars that you don’t necessarily see but that you know are there. I think that scars are just the proof of the fact that we are humans, I AM HUMAN. That we are not perfect and that we’ve screwed up a lot of times. But at the same time they are proof of out fearlessness, of the fact that we’ve been brave enough to face the world and endure whatever it put on our backs. I have been scarred more than others but in the end of the day, every scar is a reminder of a little bit of pain. Pain that I never want to feel again but pain that I'm proud to overcome. 


No matter what you think, feel or do.. you’re always you. You may think that its not you but really its just the circumstances or situations that freak you out when you’ve been placed out of your comfort zone. People argue that it wasnt themselves just because they want to think that they’re the best person they can be but in the end.. we are all equal.. we all make mistakes.. we all fail many times over and thats only because we are only human… our greatest mistake is not admitting that we have made mistakes..

I forgive myself for my mistakes,for not knowing any better. With bravery I allow myself to squeeze every drop of wisdom from my negative experience and face the world with my eyes open a little wider.I know now how it hurts and never will I let myself be hurt again. I SWEAR. Look who's standing with her two feet and her head up high now?*winks ;) 




 
Top