There are so many lovely, convenient, perfectly travel worthy but not quit justifiably necessary goods out there I'd drop money on in a second if we had some extra lying around.
They've made their way onto a pinboard labelled For Europe.
It should instead be labelled what I wish I had for Europe.
A girl can dream!
- A pretty paperback copy of one of my favorites which also happens to be set among the Swiss Alps
- This nautical collapsable backpack for day trips
- Some dry shampoo for the inevitably long plane & train rides
- A grapefruit colored loop key chain specially for our Swiss apartment keys
- Intax mini film
- some black and white 35 mm film
- a camera strap in blue or red, I can't decide which I love more
- This green fouta as a scarf, travel blanket, beach towel, picnic blanket, and tablecloth. So pretty and functional.