Surround yourself with people who know what you are worth. You don’t need too many people to be happy, just a few real ones who appreciate you for exactly who you are.

So here I am again, trying to vent out my feelings. HAHA! Though "No words can explain how happy I am right now" I would still love to write even just a bit of it lol! - I know now what’s the real definition of Happiness *applause! For me, happiness is what you feel when you’re contented to that thing and you don’t expect for something because you really are contented with the situation. And because of being contented, you don’t feel any anger, sadness, and other negative feelings. And right now, i feel happy, really happy

Did you ever cry because of too much happiness?


 Yea. It happened to me. HAHA!& I guess it’s normal for people to get scared at times, especially if you’re this happy, to lose this one beautiful thing. But of course, above those fears, there’s faith in God, in myself. Faith that tells me and assures me that though life may not be perfect and well at all times, as long as God is in control, we can surpass whatever.

Sometimes when happiness is overflowing, past disappears and there are no worries about future. There is unknown masti in heart and you walk like a graceful dancer. You smile whoever cross your ways

Ahhaaaaa, feeling of happiness as if I am flying with long wings, HAHA!. Body is weightless. A little fear, that it might leave me any moment and again I will be on the ground. But who cares... right now.I am listening my heartbeat and breathe is relaxed. Eyes are twinkling like a child. Lips have no words but a mysterious smile. It glows only when existence decides to bless me with its abundant love and wants me to listen its songs and take a jump beyond routine chores. And every part of my body is dancing in silent rhythm with whole world.
Life is like a roller coaster. I believe that throughout this journey, we are going to have amazing highs and painful lows. Up and down from one to the next and we never know when the lows will come or the highs will appear. I choose though, or have made up my mind, to start off each day on a positive note and a good outlook for the day.

I think that I’ve experienced so many negative things that it has left me jaded. Its to the point now that I sort of expect something bad to happen. Almost like if things are going well, it is either short-lived or too good to be true. All of this prompts me to look for the negative in things. Its my safe zone. Life is not about being safe. Life is about living, experiencing, and finding some joy in what is around you.I love this kind of feeling— the kind of feeling where there’s security. Thank you God for giving me someone who would love me forever. It gives me security. —  I feel at peace. I feel secured — YOU had finally gave me someone who would be contented on just having me, no matter how I look, no matter what I become. 
Overflowing happiness really gives you happy tears. It truly gives you one happy heart. :)

PS : Thanks to my best friend! Who have strengthened my faith. Who brought me so much happiness. Before I met you, I thought I was happy, and I was, but I had never known the rich contentment, deep satisfaction, and total fulfillment you brought to me when you came into my life.
 
Top