"I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. I’m thinking that sometimes you just have to make the decision to be happy. Just realize that things aren’t ever what you hoped they’d be. Not ever. For anybody. You move on and treasure the memories. "


Noooooo huge fight that marks the end of something. There's No falling out, no major disagreement. Sometimes it just falls apart for no good reason. Sometimes it's because of Distance. New relationships. Priorities. Somehow these things can become more important than your connection. They shouldn't but they do. And as we get older we tend to downsize, prioritize. Trim the corners of our lives, keeping what's important and discarding what isn't.


It's hard to let go of someone who has touched your life... but it hurts more to say goodbye to someone who was never yours, yet changed your life the most.


I was't born to insist myself to someone. I give love, yes I do.  But when I sense that the person is starting to get rid of me for good, . I won't wait for them to neglect my presence.  I can contradict my feelings just to make sure I won't look stupid.


Yeah! I know that it is always given that you will lose someone.  They'll come and go just like those fuckingg weather. Sometimes for no reason at all. But losing someone important to you will feel like a suckerpunch eveytime. Yes, it feels like hell! And you know what's the worst part? you don’t even know how to explain yourself. You know if you bring this up with them they’ll give you a blank expression and a blank excuse. 



You can't even explain yourself! You can’t. You can't. All that you want is for them to get it, to read you like they used to be able to. You want to take them by the shoulders and shake them, screaming Where are you? What happened?! Until you’re blue in the face. But you can’t do that either, because you’re no longer on the same level and it’s going to make you feel crazy.


Letting go doesn't mean giving up, it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be. I'm not going to be bitter about what happened, because I know what we had was something real, what we had was truly special.  I need to face reality and move on. Even though I don’t necessarily want to, but I have toI may never find another you  and that's alright with me. You're my irreplaceable, my unforgettable and that's the way it will always be ;)




 
Top