This time three years ago we graduated as undergrads together. Tomorrow we'll once again don cap and gown (unofficially - we decided not to walk, It felt kind of silly since we don't have anyone attending) and experience a little deja vu, this time becoming graduate graduates!

I am excited to celebrate being done school with my honey all weekend long. But I am most excited about seeing my husband a little more regularly now that we are finally finished. Last semester I ate, drank, and slept my thesis, with little time for anything else. And Ryan has worked beyond hard to finish his degree while working 45-50 hour work weeks and completing an internship. He is a total superhero!

Congratulations my sweetie-pie, can you believe we actually did it? I never doubted you for a second.






 
Top