"Life is too short to argue with the one you love. Too short to make them upset. Too short to say something wrong while mad and then regret. Instead just remember why you love each other... forgive. Don't be too proud to say I'm sorry"



A  best friend is a sister life forgot to give you :)


Have you ever had an argument with your best friend?
Me? Not really. *winks* Sometimes i will annoy her or I'll be upset with her, but we've never had any sort of huge fight. If I can see it's going to blow up, I try to diffuse the situation because her friendship means a lot to me & I love her.  :)

Friendship is a very tender thing to treasure, if you can't withstand the disagreements or arguments then you do not have a true friendship.  In a friendship you need to respect each others opinions, and you need to be understanding and willing to talk about what has bothered you.  If your friend is not willing to bend with you then you really need to question that friendship.  I know with my best friend we have had some ups and downs but we have been able to talk about it and get over it and know that we can still respect each other know matter what.



How you feel is how you feel. It’ll pass soon. What you’re thinking is what you’re thinking. It’ll go too. Tell yourself that whatever you feel, you feel; whatever you think, you think. Since you can’t stop yourself thinking, or prevent emotions from arising in your mind, it makes no sense to be proud or ashamed of either. You didn’t cause them. Only your actions are directly under your control. They’re the only proper cause of pleasure or shame.

Here, Serena and Blair. I really love the way they handle their friendship.
Sometimes I even wonder why these two are friends since they seem to have very different values. They are like the "yin and yang" and any other things that are very different but are not complete if they are not together.
Serena is carefree and free-spirited and sometimes Blair need that, not to worry, let go a while and live in the moment.
Blair is planner and reserved and Serena need that, need to know that She can´t always go through life doing what she wants and not take things seriously.
Serena helps Blair to be more free and Blair helps Serena to see things as they are. 


I think that a true friend is someone who can grow with you.  Over the course of that many years, both of you are going to undergo changes.  In order to be able to make room for that, both of you have to love the other one enough to bend.  I think that is the main thing:  You have to have that real bond of love between one another, to really want to stick with each other.  We're human, so we're going to let each other down now and then, and there will always be misunderstandings as long as we can't read minds.  But that love will lead us to be slow to anger and quick to forgiveness.  It also helps to have a real sense of humour about yourselves, I think.  If we take ourselves too seriously, then life itself can become a serious problem!


I feel me & my best friend have an unconditional bond.Sure,there will be lot of disagreements,arguments and fights that'll come along,but I believe all of that can be sorted out.The true essence of friendship is not just in chit chatting and having fun but it is about understanding each other and standing by each other through the good and bad times.True friendship is rock solid and will be left unmarred by anything that may come in the way.My best friend and I sometimes have stark view points and at times we do get annoyed by each other,but still it does'nt take more than a phone call/ talk for us to spring back.


"Remember, Forcing someone else to live by your opinion is just asking for resentment. Both people in a friendship deserve to be happy. Achieving that is not easy, but it is possible. I do believe that friendship can withstand a major disagreement.  However, I also feel that some friends are meant for different times in your life- not all friendships are forever.  That is okay too. :)"


-  this made me realize how much i miss my best friend.
  I MISS YOU BEST FRIEND :)












 
Top