Naaa, not the kind of love that you're thinking! :)


"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.  The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.  "
~Henri Nouwen


You're my Bestfriend because  you don’t get resentful or jealous if I get into a relationship .I mean, maybe you are and that’s fine. The important thing is that you keep it to yourself like a best friend should. 
You're my Bestfriend because  we can go for long stretches of time without talking and it won’t damage the relationship. 
You're my Bestfriend because When I see you, it’s a burst of reassurance that I’m not the only who looks at the world this way. There’s someone else. And that someone is you.

I'm super lucky to say I have my bestfriendMIKKI  "I don't know what I would do without you" Seriously, I mean it: We've been friends since High school and we've been by each other's sides through everything (so please agree with this hahaha). All the good, all the bad. You know all my secrets, all my fears, all my joys. You're the person I call when something really fabulous happens, and the person I call when something astonishingly bad happens. You're the person I call when I'm confused, or scared, or sad. You're that girl in my life who's just always there. I never question it, I never wonder. I always know that no matter what happens, you will be there for me.

I hope you have Mikki in your life everything she do for me, I try to do for her, our relationship is a two-way street, so just know that like any powerful long-term relationship, it does take some effort. 

"She's my best friend, the girl who just GETS ME. The girl who knows i'm sick, understands my needs and limitations, but doesn't see me for them...but for ME. "


 A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably. - William Penn

I hope there's a friend you trust with your secrets and dreams, your sorrows and joys. If you don't have that right now, then I hope you keep reaching out and meeting new people—and that you keep strengthening the relationships you already have. You never know who's going to turn into that best friend you can't live without.

"Writing this now, made me think of our crazy-old-cat-fight/argument wayyyy backkk.. i could only laugh at it now. HAHAHA That's soo very depressing.."






 
Top