It’s great having that one person that you know you can count on. That one person who you know you can go to in times of need, and you share all of your secrets, stories and problems with them. It’s that someone who provides you comfort with just their presence, they don’t necessarily have to be your best friend or a close friend, but just someone who’s never left your side, someone who you feel comfortable with. It’s acquaintance like this who makes my life worth living. 





Starting off as two complete strangers. One unexpected “hi” from one of you drew us closer. As time went on, you became friends who had an interest in one another. With the little flirting on the side, your emotions for you grew from just a simple crush. As you look at him now, it’s like looking in a mirror image of yourself. You can see a reflection of yourself through his eyes. And you can’t deny, you’ve made himself a part of your life - a part of your daily routine.



"You’re special to me. You’re the only one who I wouldn’t mind losing sleep for, the only one who I can never get tired of talking to, and the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day. You’re the only one who can make me smile without trying, bring down my mood without the intention to and affect my emotions with every action of yours. I can’t explain with just words how much you mean to me but you’re the one I’m afraid of losing and the one I want to keep in my life." 

At the first place, we have never guessed they would mean this much to us ,we're just glad because they came into our life. We became attached to their presence and we have to admit, that we love everything they have to offer.Love the laughters, the late night conversations which keep us awake, and the sweet text messages we receive throughout our day that puts a idiotic smile on our face. The way they make us feel, it’s one of the gratifying feelings in the world, and we can only hope for us to become something greater, something worthwhile. For once, we just want something to last.



To my dear friends, If I tell you I’ll be there, I will stick to my words; I’ll be there for you when you’re at your weakest. I’ll try my best to pick you up when you’re down, I listen to what you have to say, I’ll lend you shoulder to lean on, and I promise I won’t walk out on your life without an reasonable explanation. I know how it’s like to have someone tell you they will always be there for you, but ends up leaving when times get rough. So I’m here to prove compassion still exists.




"friendship is not just the name of an
ordinary feeling. but it is the name of the feelings of understanding, honesty and frankness between two persons. and these feelings keep the two very special persons bounded together and such a friendship lies in two of us." --sarah ashraf


 
Top