I was inspired by the movie of Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. 50 First Date! What surprised me about the movie is that it's definitely not just a comedy. Sure, it's funny at points and even hilarious sometimes (Like ten-second Tom for example), but...it's just very romantic. There's just something deep behind the whole idea of 'falling in love with someone over and over again'. This movie deals with that in the literal sense and there's just something beautiful about that.
"I love you means that I accept you for the person you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I do not expect you to be perfect. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means when you’re in a bad mood I won’t leave you and try to make you better. It means loving you through all your emotions not just when you’re fun to be with. It means that I could know your deepest secrets and not judge you for them. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means through all our fights, we will find a way to resolve it, and learn from it."


Hell!!! You can’t stop thinking about that person. That person is pretty much the only person you can relate to, the only person you like thinking about, and the only person that you want to be with & call "mine". (crazy thoughts) HAHAHAHA!!! You can’t stop thinking of that person & not only that, You just wished that person would think of you. That person makes you happy & You just hope you make them happy. You just can’t stop thinking of that person & you really wished that person were next to you at this very exact moment. AGAIN and AGAIN!!!!! 




Whenever you are in love, no words are said, and there’s no distance between the two of you. You both continue what you were doing, then a minute after you'll look to each other. It feels as if no one’s around, it’s just the two of you. Minutes later  you'll find yourself staring into his eyes as he stare into yours. You will both see each other’s smiles as you both don’t realize it. Everytime you hug it feels like it's not a normal hug .Where two people just put arms around each other and say bye or hi. Its the strong, full of feeling and warmth type of hug. When you actually experience this hug… You never ever want to let go.




It’s like I get so used to talking to that person *whoever he is* and when I don’t talk to him something feels off. I find myself in a weird mood where I don’t wanna’ talk to anybody else besides that person.(like a snob one) HAHAHA ;) Everyone else is boring to me and I'm just stuck thinking about that person. I start to overthink and than I come up with these conclusions that’s not even true. And the moment he talk to me, all those conclusions disappear and I'm happy again. Weird but I guess It's true :)) HAHAHA!!






"You can’t stay mad at. You get jealous of every person that talks to them. You just want their full attention at times. You’re always wild & happy around them. You click with them, and things just seem like it could be perfect with them. And someday, It will be."



TIME CHECK: 3:30 PM
(I post this before going to laguna)

 
Top