Why's it always about treating "her" right?
Words don’t mean anything if you can’t prove it. You can say that you’re different from other guys; you can say that you make her happier than others do, but what there’s no point saying that if she can’t feel your effort in doing so. Actions speak louder than words. Now since you have her already, it’s time for you to prove her that you’re the one. How? I’m pretty sure every girl dreams of finding a guy who can give her full respect and treat her like a princess. A guy who always tells her the truth and can say something and mean it as well. Someone who will always be by her side and listen to her problems. A guy who can be her best friend. The one who would rather stay up all night and talk to her on the phone then play COD. A guy who puts her feelings first in any situation he’s in and who can keep his promises to her. You need to do things that no one’s ever done for her, and make her feel special. Remember, you’re not proving to her that you’re the one until she admits you are.
You’ll always love them regardless. No matter what happened between you and the other person in the past, you still love them. You loved them before, you love them now, and you’ll always love them. Maybe you no longer see them as your significant other, but you still love them and care for them the same way. It’s either you loved them and always will, or you never did in the first place. It’s one or the other.
Ladies, If a guy wants to be with you then he will put in the effort to do so.
If he truly cared enough about you then he will make you his priority, He would put in the time to give you his time because you are someone special to him and he will not make you feel unwanted or neglect you. The moments that he get’s to talk to you or be with you will be cherished because you are the one he wants to be with, you are the girl that constantly crosses his mind day and night, the one that he would drop anything and everything just to talk to you so he can make you laugh and hear your voice. Don’t waste your time on the guy who talks to you only when it is more convenient for him or when he is bored, Don’t let yourself become a victim of his games. I promise you that there are guys out there who will treat you right, give you his time and effort to let you know that you are truly special to him.
Guys, you should to stop flirting with other people to prove it to them. You are willing to stay up late even if you’re really sleepy and tired. You instantly “miss” them as soon as you guys get off the phone. You start to think about the future with them and you just can’t help but smile. When someones “worth it”, don’t let them get away.
- When she stares at your mouth, kiss her.
- When she pushes you or hits you like a dummy cause she thinks shes stronger than you, grab her and don`t let go.
- When she starts cursing at you trying to act all tough, kiss her and tell her you love her.
- When she`s quiet, ask her what`s wrong.
- When she ignores you,give her your attention.
- When she pulls away, pull her back.
- When you see her at her worst, tell her she`s beautiful.
- When you see her start crying, just hold her and don`t say a word.
- When you see her walking, sneak up and hug her waist from behind.
- When she`s scared, protect her and make her feel safe with you.
- When she steals your favorite hoodie, let her keep it and sleep with it for a night.
- When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh.
- When she doesn`t answer for a long time, reassure her that everything is okay.
- When she looks at you with doubt, back yourself up.
- When she says that she loves you, she really does more than you can understand.
- When she grabs at your hands, hold hers and play with her fingers.
- When she bumps into you, bump into her back and make her laugh.
- When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold.
- When she looks at you in your eyes, don`t look away until she does.
- When she says it`s over, she still wants you to be hers.
"Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. don’t want to reach for the good ones they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren’t as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is with them, when in reality, they’re amazing. They just have to the right boy to come along, the one who’s brave enough to all the way to the top of the tree."