i've always dreamed of having a really expansive library.
with walls lined with bookshelves, and those bookshelves filled with books.
beautiful old books that require a ladder to reach.
but this dream of mine has a stipulation.
(yes, i give myself stipulations even in my dreams.)
the one requirement is that no book enters these expansive library shelves until i have fully & thoroughly read it.
so when i walk into my library it will be personal.
i'll have memories with each & every volume.
and right now we have this particular stack anticipating the day when they can finally join our growing archive.
(a stack, i might add, that accumulated nearly instantaneously on my birthday.)
but for now they sit atop my bookshelf, waiting to be read.
and subsequently added to our shelves.

in the meantime i am quite enjoying the anticipation.
i like looking at them every day and being reminded of all the good reading i have ahead of me.
and i look forward to devouring each & every one!!



 
Top